• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Computer desks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sekai

Hey guys, over the time that I've been here, I've seen many nice setups, with very great looking desk.
i like the idea of a tempered glass top desk with minimal structure on it, or a nice dark wooden desk.
see the thing is, i can't seem find anything near those type of desk around here..
so let me ask you, where do you guys general find desk, i know it's not something one would often shop for, so, where did you find your desk then?
i have a " hand me down " desk atm and it's age is showing and i've defaced it's surface with a few years of mouse usage on it without a mouse pad... yeah...

so any recommendation for what store i should look into?

by the way, i'm in the land of Canadia, i'm roughly 20 minutes from Rideau center in Ottawa, doing one hour drive is no problem for me, so go ahead, help if you can, thanks again =D

Cheers

Hey guys, over the time that I've been here, I've seen many nice setups, with very great looking desk.
i like the idea of a tempered glass top desk with minimal structure on it, or a nice dark wooden desk.
see the thing is, i can't seem find anything near those type of desk around here..
so let me ask you, where do you guys general find desk, i know it's not something one would often shop for, so, where did you find your desk then?
i have a " hand me down " desk atm and it's age is showing and i've defaced it's surface with a few years of mouse usage on it without a mouse pad... yeah...

so any recommendation for what store i should look into?

by the way, i'm in the land of Canadia, i'm roughly 20 minutes from Rideau center in Ottawa, doing one hour drive is no problem for me, so go ahead, help if you can, thanks again =D

Cheers

Hey bud, if you don't mind buying online, then try Fry's online, they have a relaly nice black glass desk for $200, Im actually picking one up for the office this week ;)

Back