• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Interest Check.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Brutal-Force

I am not trying to sell anything here as this is not the classifieds, however I have been messaged many times in the last few months about people inquiring on the PWM fan controller in my sig thread.

Since being able to produce these requires a good deal of time because they are all hand made and because it would cost me initially to buy the supplies to make them, I was curious how many people would be interested in one. I was thinking about making 10 of them and see how it goes. Obviously the more interest, the less it would cost to buy one. I am also looking to enlist a friend of mine to help should the demand be high.

Mods, if this is not appropriate, please close the thread.

Hope this goes better for you than it did for me...I had a thread like this with a design based on yours but with a plc for temperature control and I think I got all of 2 posts...I wouldn't be interested at the moment, but maybe sometime in the future (like, if I go to pwm fans and have money but no time).

Back