• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need new 24" monitor for under $250

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Gozma

Ive currently got a 22" acer and i wanna move to a dual setup with an upgrade to my primary monitor. Im looking for a 24" monitor that has atleast 1920x1080res. It is my daily use computer. I dont really watch movies on it but i do play plenty of games. Browsing around and it looks like ACER, ASUS, and Samsung make decent monitors in the price range. Looking to stay under $250. All recommendations are aprretiated.

Nice im glad you requested that one. The one i was looking at is almost the same one. Only main difference i see is that this one is LED backlight. Im not sure if that is a big advantage or not. Otherwise ive founf the one u posted for $179 at tiger direct so i might go with that if the backlight isnt that big a deal.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236102

Get an LED backlight display, you can find some for much under $250, but to be honest I would just wait a week until black friday.

Well the one im leaning toward is the one i posted above and its a 24" LED backlight for about $220. But yes... i wasnt planning on buying it either way until i see what deals i can find next week. Hopefully that exact one will go onsale.

Back