• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Post your work stations.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I believe gangaskan is referring to your keyboard (a DAS keyboard)

Ok, I wanst sure what he was referring too,

Anyway, no it is not a DAS kbd, it is a Razr Black Widow, it has mechanical Cherry Blues which I really like for typing and gaming although there are many that would disagree with me on that point. :)

The mouse is a Razer Abyssus that I bought because I wanted something with manual res switch. I usually use a trackball but the normal mouse is better for gaming.

Updated.

DeskSetup2.jpg

It was a DNS issue. I inadvertently re-enabled my dyndns servce from a different router and pushed out a 192.168 address. Should be good to go.

Last edited:
Nothing fancy, and nowhere NEAR the way I want it. Took these pics with my phone. Ill take some with my real camera once everything is finished.

workstation
6990641206_234aac52fa_b.jpg

Scrap area/spare parts
6990642328_77ef684557_b.jpg

A little water cooled action lol
7136733399_f5fc2f8c59_b.jpg

my girlfriend made me consolidate all my crap to one big metal man-table.

i'm amazed that it all fits on one table but i like it a lot better

Photo256.jpg

Wow, that is one serious sound solution for a PC. ...and is that a server under your desktop? That's one hard core computing table! :D

Yeah, that looks like a Rosewill 4u server case, based off the Norco 450/470. That is a pretty compact setup!

looks like i need to take some nice pix of the mancave and update my pix ;)

Latest upgrade

After some upgrades.

Attachments

• xx1.jpg
    xx1.jpg
    317.1 KB · Views: 506
How about this? This is my workstation at... (cue drumroll please) ...WORK!! lol

Six 19" monitors (they're adding a seventh soon) attached to four computers, but two of the computers are actually the radio and the phone. I'm an Emergency Services Dispatcher for the County and for the city. The desk is kinda cool....it's adjustable in height through the push of a button (motorized) and the keyboard level is adjustable to the main level as well. Can even move the bank of monitors back and forth. Adjustable lighting, spotlights, cooling fans (for me), and even a foot warmer all come as a part of the workstation.

And yes, that is the forums on the upper screen. :attn:

Attachments

• IMG_20120705_045449.jpg
    IMG_20120705_045449.jpg
    929.8 KB · Views: 492
some pix of the mancave i hate my phone camera it doesnt have any width to pictures at all its hard to get any pix of everything lol perhaps il ninja one from the window sometime
p.s. its alot cleaner than this, these are from the week i just got everything moved in ;)

mancorner.jpg

servercorner.jpg

Not very mancavey, but eh. I really want to get two more matching 27" monitors and mount them but I don't really play anything that supports/would warrant 7680x1440. :(
Normal configuration has a 22" on the right but it's on loan to a buddy in need.

Attachments

• 2012-07-10_11-19-50_328.jpg
    2012-07-10_11-19-50_328.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 462
Back