• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Post your work stations.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I guess it has been a while since I've posted a desk shot. I might as well since I just got done cleaning for the first time in quite a while ;)

20140123_122209_desk.jpg

Killahurtz nice setup ! do you remember where you got that desk ? It looks very similar to the image I have in mind of what I want :) also I assume your using a arm/stand for the monitors, if so which did you pick ?

OSP Design Mercury Corner Desk

that's what it is...I got it Staples...but I don't see it on there website now...the wife and I picked up 3 of them over a couple of years , maybe you can find one on the web...

I chopped down the one under the 5 monitor setup , and it has this stand
http://www.wsgf.org/products/freedom-triple-desk-stand
with this add on option
http://www.wsgf.org/products/upgrade-kit-5x1-p
the 24" are really the limit for this mount rig...22's 0r 23's would be ideal

the single 30" is on this...mine is aolder version and this brand is the cat's pajamas
http://www.ergotron.com/ProductsDetails/tabid/65/PRDID/523/language/en-US/Default.aspx

Thank you for taking the time to do that Killahurtz, I have already been eye balling the Ergotech strands. Im thinking about the same stand you have only the TW or telescoping wings model for 199. I just got my mutiple screen setup going and im still on the regular monitor stands. Im ashamed LOL.

As promised, here is the photo of my work station. Soon to be seeing some changes I think, bt for now this is how it is and will probably stay like this until it starts getting warmer and I move everything around again.

DSC_0205.JPG

-Fri

Wow, tons of computers. So I see on the left side a Backtrack wallpaper. Do you run it on your machines or you just liked the look of the wallpaper? :D

Yeah the top of the desk is where I put the bench testing systems.

The one on the bottom left is my main PC, bottom right is my backup PC (currently down for repairs), and the case on the top right in the photo is actually just an empty case (I was just using the fan controller in that case for my bench test systems, and the fans inside the case are also plugged into the controller. I haven't started on that new build yet.).

Yeah, I just liked the wallpaper. Got it from a friend of mine a few years ago and thought it looked neat. Didn't even know where it came from, or what Back Track was.

Thought I'd post my new setup.

It's semi-clean.

Looks really good, compared to mine. I totally destroyed my whole room while benching that ti500. I had to dig out a whole water loop, a TEC, clamps and a spare PSU, while hurrying to get it all done. Plus benching stuff all over the place.

Seems I never posted my updated desk setup. Last post I made in here shows my 2x 24" monitors, wow. Upgraded to an Aeron chair and picked up some decent monitors.

DSC_0034.JPG

DSC_0594.JPG

Looks really good, compared to mine. I totally destroyed my whole room while benching that ti500. I had to dig out a whole water loop, a TEC, clamps and a spare PSU, while hurrying to get it all done. Plus benching stuff all over the place.

Yeah, mine was clean ~5 months ago, before I started getting more into the Team Cup.

The whole room is totally destroyed right now though. I've got fans, CPU heatsinks, chipset heatsinks, and memory sticks strewn all over the place. Plus got 6-7 motherboards sitting in the back of the room, three are broken and need to be repaired. One other won't POST, and I can't figure out why, just gives a memory error every time I power it on. Then got another board sitting in the corner of the room that I need to get back around to testing again. Unfortunately, they're all my boards though, so I make no money from repairing them.

Need to start putting stuff back away again.

Back