• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

THE END,,,, Sadly!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Jolly, you will be missed as a member of Team 32. Congrats to you (and thank you to others) for hitting your 16m mark! :D

I hope all goes well with your Wife's situation, and that she is back to full health in no time.

Don't be a stranger, still come by and say hi. :)

Wow...
I'm sorry to hear about the wife's illness Sr... I truly hope she gets better and you two can have a wonderful holiday season together... And many, many years more to come as well.

I'm quite new here and not a F@Home member yet, but I vow this to you... Come March 2011; I will be purchasing a new gaming rig and some benching HW... I was planning on going the AMD way for the GPU(s), but will bite the bullet and go back to the Green team so I can join Team32 and contribute in your name.
This site and its members have been so kind to me in the past couple of months since I joined that I feel is the least I can do.

I sincerely wish you the best of luck and hope that your wife sees her way through her illness and gets better soon.

Cheers
Sebastian

:beer:

I wish it cured everything.

Need an emoticon without a smile.

I'm sorry to hear about your pension and your wife. My thoughts and prayers are with you!

On a side note. Shoot me a PM with your key and I'll get you to 16mil.

Sorry to hear how things are going. Good thoughts headed your way. Wish I could do something to help. :salute:

No, it won't have to suffice. :thup:

You have to take care of #1 J-S, first things first right? I still haven't gotten over your electricity rates! :shock: I would have had to quit too in that situation. I wish you and yours the best in your endeavours.:salute:

Yeah. You think we'd let that happen?

I hope things improve for you and your wife, I know what those Rare Conditions are like (fiance has one), and it is a terrible ordeal to have to go through. You both have my best wishes.

Thanks for your contribution to FAH and Team32, it dwarfs mine to be sure.

Sorry to hear that and of your wifes troubles. Best wishes to a good outcome.

Next time I fire up my rig, my GPU is getting switched over to JS.:D

JS, you have been a great inspiration to Team 32, and we wish you well. You know how we do things around here, though. We will see to it that you reach that goal of 16 million. You have always been a good friend to our little team, and I feel that it is the least we can do for all of your help. If you ever need anything, feel free to pop in and let us know. My PM box is always open, and if you need to, you can always shoot me an email. My address is posted in the News Team section, under the News Team Contacts thread, or I can send it to you via PM.:thup:

Do what must be done man. :salute: I wish you well and hope things get better.
Jolly, We do not require an explanation, You may come and go as you please without making any excuses. You will always have a home here amongst friends :grouphug:, come visit anytime (even if you can't fold).

oh and i'll throw out an early congratulations on hitting that big 16 million milestone... it looks like it's in the bag. ;) :attn:

Dang!..... Tribute In progress!

looks like you will reach your goal in a matter of hours ;)

Amazing how fast 25 GPU can be redirected.:thup::beer::beer::beer:

Jolly you are selling your friends here short, if you think we care more about a teammates points then their well being. Just keep doing what you always do around here!:thup:

Forget about the WU totals... I here you say "It's the End" I think your about to die!(yikes)
We are your friends whether you ever put another point up or not...your not going anywhere.:soda:

Now go have a cold Fosters while your teammates acknowledge your contributions,...and give your wife one too!

PS. When you say you hoped to reach 16Mill? Are you being honest?
You really weren't hoping for 20?:p

22kPPD donated In Jollies Honor:beer:

WTF didn't send me anything.

:(

Your wife will most definitely be in my wife & I's prayers.
Thank you for all your contributions to this team!
My first thought was to donate some GPU power to your name, but it looks like this has already been well taken care of!

George,

Take care of your wife, and the needs of you both; being on a fixed income has got to be scary, esp. in these times.

We'll make sure that there is no END to:

Code:
username=JollySwagman
team=32

-Tim

A sad day for Team 32... you've been such a great teammate and mentor. When I think of what makes T32 such a great team, your name is tops on my list friend. Folding or not you'll always be T32. :)

My best wishes to you and to the health of your wife.

This should have been suggested a long time ago... Jolly for Senior!!!

Jolly, you will be missed as a member of Team 32. Congrats to you (and thank you to others) for hitting your 16m mark! :D

I hope all goes well with your Wife's situation, and that she is back to full health in no time.

Don't be a stranger, still come by and say hi. :)

Thank You Very Much Everyone , for the Great support, it is this Team32 Spirit and Camaraderie that get me through my days.

Also the Wife says Thank You too for all the Kind thoughts,Prayers and well wishes. :grouphug:

Also a Very Big Thank You to all that donated WU's to push me to the 16 Milliom Goal, very much appreciated :thup::grouphug:

I Know that WU,s arent as important as ones Family, Health and Well being, but as you Know when we Folding Addicts cant Fold fore some reason or another, you just get a feeling that you let the Team Down, :(

As some already know some of the Folding Mentoring I do is in the Background as allot is through PM's , Emails and online Chat, some prefer it that way, and sometimes its more understood when one - on - one tutored.

Even though Myself and Wife dont drink alcohol :beer::beer: :beer: to Team32

I Will be still here on the Forums, and Still here for Team32 Mentoring where I can, So you wont get Rid of me that easy, I just wont be Folding

Sorry to hear about your troubles and my prayers are with you and your wife. Glad to see the usual team support and getting you over the 16M. :grouphug:

You will always be top contributor on my eyes even if the points listing says 0.

And know one knows what the future holds. You may be back folding stronger than ever before :salute:

Sorry to hear about your troubles and my prayers are with you and your wife. Glad to see the usual team support and getting you over the 16M. :grouphug:

You will always be top contributor on my eyes even if the points listing says 0.

And know one knows what the future holds. You may be back folding stronger than ever before :salute:

Best wishes and good health to you and your wife!

I'll crank out a few GPU WUs in your name as a Christmas gift :)

Thank You, both the_cultie and ebug122, for the support and kind words much appreciated :grouphug:

Thank you for your contribution to team 32 and the higher things involved.I wish health and happiness to you and your family.
I myself am not well and just lost my father to cancer.We have to move on and do what we have to do.
Take care,
Tony

Back