• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[O/C] Futuremark Release 3DMark 11

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
When benching, 3dmark11 shows (on the results page) my GPU is running at idle speed (157/300).

Is this hindering my score? or did that only show up on the report and not effect the benchmark itself?

If it shouldnt be that way, what setting do i change?

http://3dmark.com/3dm11/89663;jsess...dm11/89663?key=wjhmtCaBWmnTLBEkbmqf32R4PnQW4J

i7 960 on 4.2 ghz,
matrix platinum + xfx 5870 crossfire 900/1200
**** my xfx 5870 is downgrade my platinum matrix :-(
with itracker2 i can hit stable 1000 gpu on matrix but i can not use itracker because freezing pc with mi xfx in crossfire
i try msi afterburner but can not put voltage to card and i also in msi after... enabled unoficial overvoltage but not function
what can i do to overclock these to card with one soft ?
any advice is welcome, please send private message thanx

Last edited:
When benching, 3dmark11 shows (on the results page) my GPU is running at idle speed (157/300).

Is this hindering my score? or did that only show up on the report and not effect the benchmark itself?

If it shouldnt be that way, what setting do i change?
It usually reports gpus speeds wrong.

Why dont you leave aferburner up and run the bench. Then you can look at the graph of the clockspeeds of the card while you were benching. I would bet good money they are just wrong. But double check to confirm, it should only take a second.

could not attatch to last post sigh dont flame ill get used to posting again dam memory not pc mine !!:(

anyhow pic to boot :)

Attachments

• first run.jpg
    first run.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 261
very nice Eva. been a while since I seen you around. how ya been.

hey dejo.. been busy with work and medical health issues for family and myself but all cleared now :)

better scaling now :D

http://3dmark.com/3dm11/133584

3d11_10001263_12386.png

LOL.... You guys have super scores...
I'm almost ashamed of posting mine

P1542 ---> :chair:

What else would anyone expect from a sub $500 setup!!!!

Back