• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pojct Servers may be down?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Yomama

Trying to update and upload for at least the last 12 hours but keep getting "Internet connection OK, project servers may be down" message. Does anyone know how long this will be and how frequently this happens?

I noticed this last night with my 980x system, which was steadily building up a bunch of completed results that wouldn't go in. :(

And since it's the weekend, I imagine that we won't see relief until Modnay I guess. :(

This sux, I have to re-install Win7 on my main cruncher. Is there a way to save the 50 or so results that have piled up and submit them later?

Man, I don't know about how to do that. BOINC scatters itself all over the place on an install. I would give it a day or so and see if someone goes over there and kickstart things, since it also looks like the whole site might be down now. The server stats link is down now, so that might mean the whole site is down and I would imagine they should have some undergrad they can call on to look at what is wrong.

Definitely seems to be dead.
I have 50 four hour WUs to turn in. Oh well, got plenty more where that came from :p

I have no idea how to transfer results or WUs, I've been wanting to know that too.

Servers are back up, reporting in with 80odd tasks for 7000+ points.

Back