• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Amazon: Up to 75% Off Digital Download Games

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jorlain

Here's a link to the list.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...e_00_head/?docId=1000647281&ie=UTF8&plgroup=1

Many of them are no-name games (or at least games I haven't heard of) but there's quite a few decent ones on the cheap. Red Faction, Mafia II, The Witcher, et cetera.

Thanks to Bobnova for this important announcement regarding this deal:
Bobnova said:
Be warned, that button that says "Buy and download" really means it, it buys it on the spot with whatever your primary payment method is.
No choice of payment, no option for gifts, and to cancel the order you have to call up and speak to India.
Just FYI. -hokie

Last edited by a moderator:
Be warned, that button that says "Buy and download" really means it, it buys it on the spot with whatever your primary payment method is.
No choice of payment, no option for gifts, and to cancel the order you have to call up and speak to India.

That said, 75% off means it may well be worthwhile :D

I was peeved, that's for sure!
Once I'd gotten through the Indian to the Amazon Digital Inc support guy (american), he was nice. So support was excellent, but the click it and presto you bought it on some card or another part sucked.

Bump for some good deals. Also added Bobnova's note to the OP as a warning. Thanks for the heads-up!

Back