• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

6950 might have potential to unlock 128 extra shaders.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I got a Sapphire 6950 working. Had to use command prompt as i initially got the 'cannot erase bios' error when running atiwinflash. Make sure you are running cmd.exe as Administrator (it will say at the top of the window).

If anyone has a Sapphire and cant get atiwinflash to work for them then let me know, the other brands should be the same though.

I got a Sapphire 6950 working. Had to use command prompt as i initially got the 'cannot erase bios' error when running atiwinflash. Make sure you are running cmd.exe as Administrator (it will say at the top of the window).

If anyone has a Sapphire and cant get atiwinflash to work for them then let me know, the other brands should be the same though.

I had to use the command prompt on my gigabyte as well. It was still incredibly easy to do.

Well if I used 10.12's you'd think it should have 10.12 there to begin with since that was my first driver.

Im not worried it runs, I can play games, its faster than my old GTX285 so its all good :)

Back