• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

weird 5770 crossfire problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

johnathon007

Every time i run a 3D program or flash i get a weird scan at the bottom 1-2 inches of my screen. Ive attached a video of it. Its hard to see on the camera partly becuase its from my phone but it only happens when i have crossfire enabled. Ive tried older ati drivers but nothing fixes it except disabling crossfire which lowers my fps in crysis from 60+ to 25-35 which really sucks. my monitor is 22" 1650 x 1050 if that makes a difference. and everything is water cooled so heat is not an issue , 15c idle 35c load.
If anyone knows anything about this id love to fix it. Otherwise i might just have to spring for a 6970 :comp:

Attachments

• 1226102241.avi
    670.8 KB · Views: 32
I run 2 hd5770 in crossfire and haven't had that prob. What I would do though is switch slots, card for card, and then take out a card and run single. See if you get overscan or artifacting on one card or both in different slots. Also I use the 10.9 drivers because I do get video issues in later drivers. I had to do a restore at one point because too many driver pieces in the system.

Back