• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Questions about a Kingpin pot

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Thanks mate, but the closest one it 2 hours away from where I live. I know you guys in the US dont thinks thats much, but the cost of fuel is very high here. W pay around $2 per L diesel :( So if I have to drive 300KM to get the ice, it's ending up being some quite expensive ice :D

I think my next step is to try the harbor in the city 5 KM from me, maybe I get lucky with some of the fishing companies down there :)

I'd recommend against buying new, fwiw. You can get better stuff for the same price if you go used (not sure if you are looking at new stuff or used stuff, just figured i'd throw it out there)

As long as it's cheap, I dont mind if it's new or used :D

Speaking of...Ryba pot on XS, two-piece Al/Cu. Comes with temp probe for $100 shipped worldwide.

Looks a little on the small side, but the price is right.

EDIT - Looks like Pitores has this pot on sale for 150 euro plus shipping. That's one shiny piece of copper!

Cant enter any of the posts on XS, even after I made a user in there. I guess the have a post count restriction to the classifieds just like we do?

That's a very nice looking pot, I bet it performs pretty nicely, too!

Which one of them do you mean? :)

Try contacting Pitores (that's the one Bobnova means most likely) directly from his web site if that one interests you. The link to the pics is from his FS post, saying the package is identical to that.

You're correct though, they do have a 100 post count requirement for the classifieds.

Ok, does the tread with the Pitores pot tell anything about shipping prices? And would this pot be much better than the BartX, for a first-timer like me?

The container in the first post is not made by k|ngp|n. It looks like it might be a good performer though, even better if you get it for a good price. The Koolance is proven on DI, that would be a good choice also. I don't think you'll see a DI base for the Gemini for some time.

Back