• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

gtx 580 summer project

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

snowbrd

Hello everyone,

You probably are thinking what am I doing reposting. Well I am here to tell you that I can't build a supreme commander 2 illuminate acu because for one, its a giant case that is going to be like 6 feet tall, meaning that for a first time builder I will end up failing and possibly having a ****acular case. So I want to do a simpler case. I am going to bloat up the gtx 580 like maybe 5-20x bigger. That is all dependable. So I am going to make it "sli" having one case for watercooling hardware and then the sli bridge will disguise the tubes and wires. The DVI outputs can be disguised as cd drives, and any other sort of thing. The fan circle, I can hide 8 80mm fans or so around the circle and maybe have the circle a home made power button.

I have no idea what this will look like and I cant even picture anything in my head... Pics or drawings please.

Back