• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Iphone 4 / desktop calender to sync with phone calender

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DSM4Life

I am looking for a desktop calender that will easily sync with my iphone. I want to be able to put reminders in my iphone and have them update when i plug my phone into computer and vise versa.

Is this possible ?

Moved this to Laptops/Netbooks/SFF/Smartphones, as it might get some better results here. I am sure there is a way to do it, just not sure how. Hopefully the mobile gurus here will be able to help.

Good luck!

Matt

MobileMe by Apple will do this. It does cost some money, but it will push any updates you have done on your phone or PC to the other device. It will also store it online to view. If you have a Mac, it works through iCal. If you have a PC, it works through Outlook.

thanks for move. I was looking at the google sync but do they offer a desktop calender or do i have to sign in to view my calender ? If it cost a few bucks no biggie. I have the memory of a goldfish which is why i want these features.

I am using the google calendar and loving it. Works 100% ! Plus i am having fun with the google gadgets for my desktop. Thank you so much for the recommendation.

Back