• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[O/C]2011 XtremeSystems CES Party

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

2011 XS Party Beauty Contest

• Total voters

I.M.O.G.

Glorious Leader
This year was my first attending CES, and I took the opportunity while in town to join Fugger and his gang of miscreants at the XS party to enjoy some good company, warm food, cold drinks, and frozen processors. While this wasn’t an Overclockers.com event, I’m happy to cover it as thanks to Fugger for the hospitality and as thanks from the Overclocking community for a great event.

... Return to article to continue reading.

Additionally, as a special feature for this article, we'll hold a beauty contest here. Registered forum members please vote on the following contestants in the poll above!

I proudly present to you, contest number 1 - Cory:
cory-pouring.jpg

With much regret, I present beauty contestant number 2 - V2-V3:
xs-v2v3-glamour-shotROG.jpg

Last edited:
If you talking about the nitrogen tank in pic 2 I think its a beauty. ;) JK. I really need to try to make it to one of these event. I wish I could have made the Vegas event, especially where it was close.

GREAT, and I mean great writeup!

You covered so many facets of what happened at the party, all the fun stuff and the great overclocking. Got all the players, and all the hardware. You wrote it in a great informal way, which will help others understand how big this really was.

A small industrial strip mall area far away from the big lights of the strip is where the action really happened.

Perfect! And no pics of me drunk, thats even better. I'm in a vid, but that's for folks to figure out. And yes, hard liquor was in that clip.

Thanks Matt, I'll have this link to show to friends. Good job!

Well, in the first pic, theres still lots of LN2.....booze.....frozen cpu/gpus......and........ :chair:

very nice read, Matt. thanks for taking the time to put this on the forum.

Great article Matt, well done!

only one thing wrong, I seem to have votes in this contest.....

Hey I voted for you V2-V3

Only because I vote for the minority in competitions.

It was a hard choice between the ROG T and the twins, but I have to go with the twins on this one... At least until I am able to get me a ROG Board.

Back