• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[O/C]2011 XtremeSystems CES Party

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

2011 XS Party Beauty Contest

• Total voters
My vote: V2-V3 .. sans the cig! Ln2 Tank not bad either.

We had 4 that size at the party...can't imagine how many they had here (specially with vince being able to go through 12000L in a week :shock:

The TWINS are nice but I'm going to have to go with V2-V3's great big shinny can!

We had 4 that size at the party...can't imagine how many they had here (specially with vince being able to go through 12000L in a week :shock:

I think I saw 2 180Ls emptied when I was there in the evening, and 1 more brought around. Not sure how many were used throughout the day, but I got there around 6, and I think they started around noon.

It was fun and cool to get to meet a lot of people i didnt know. I definitely want to go again next year.

However, the forum party we had was more enjoyable for me - cool meeting people you talk to everyday. Our party felt more like a family get together, but the xs party was very cool also.

Aww, hugs. Bring the snake to the dinner next year.

And I am soo going to get a breakfast next time.

We had 9 at one time, just ended with IMOG, Gofaster87, and me. We gotta do better.

Think we need to advertise more, I'm sure we had many OCF members at CES that don't check this sub forum. IMOG will fix that next year.:thup:

Back