• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EXPIRED Amazon 20$ gift card for 10$,trough LivingSocial.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CharlieCS

http://livingsocial.com

Only valid today.Limit one per person.

Yes,Livingsocial is legitimate business,Amazon themselves recently invested 175mil $ in the website.

also you can get this down to 5$ ,by receiving credit,but you need someone's referral link :p ..and I can't post mine due to rules ..lame.

Remove your referral link Aynjell,refer to forum rules,or the OP.

It's a legit deal. The referral link isn't against the rules that I could find, and there's nothing malicious. I'm outwardly notifying you that it's a referral thing, and it's a valid deal that you'd buy without the referral system. If you're gonna buy it, might as well use each other's referral links.

Edit: PM'd imog for clarification. will remove if mod says it's bad.

Last edited:
He's correct actually, we never allow referral links. The only exception is the dropbox thread, where people get extra space for referrals... Even that gets attacked by spammers on a regular basis. That leads into the point however, for why we do not allow referral links like this... They are spam magnets, and if we allow you, then new members will register just to post the stuff and we'll have no grounds to ban them for registering just to exploit our audience.

Thank you for checking, and for handling this responsibly. Everything that isn't allowed is not specifically stated in the rules for brevity, and that gives people a little extra leeway also when they are trying to do the right thing. Thank you.

He's correct actually, we never allow referral links. The only exception is the dropbox thread, where people get extra space for referrals... Even that gets attacked by spammers on a regular basis. That leads into the point however, for why we do not allow referral links like this... They are spam magnets, and if we allow you, then new members will register just to post the stuff and we'll have no grounds to ban them for registering just to exploit our audience.

Thank you for checking, and for handling this responsibly. Everything that isn't allowed is not specifically stated in the rules for brevity, and that gives people a little extra leeway also when they are trying to do the right thing. Thank you.

Well that stinks. I've removed the link. Thanks for clarifying IMOG, I understand why, and it's a perfectly good reason, but it still sucks in this particular case.

Oh well, there's always facebook and twitter.

Really wish I could use PayPal or something

Same. Well amazon is pretty overpriced anyway, at least the small items. I have $15 in gift cards from surveys and I don't know what to do with them, I can sell them on ebay but might get screwed by a chargeback.

Same. Well amazon is pretty overpriced anyway, at least the small items. I have $15 in gift cards from surveys and I don't know what to do with them, I can sell them on ebay but might get screwed by a chargeback.
You could give them to someone.

Like me.

;)

/trolling

Also, dead deal. *Changes title*

Back