• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for new card/s

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Hazaphal

Hello, I currently am using a 2gb 4870x2 graphics card and I am looking to see if I can find a suitable GPU to replace this. I am looking to spend no more than $500 and want to get the most bang for my buck, and have the ability to play new games on the highest possible settings/resolution. The monitor that I currently am using runs at 1920x1080. I enjoy the 4870x2 because of her power but I feel that after 2 and a half years it is time to look for something new that's out there.

What are your system specs? The whole shebang..motherboard/processor/case/ram...okay maybe not the case, but you get the idea.

If you have an SLI board and good PSU I would go with a pair of these.

If you do not have sli capabilities, I would get SLI GTX 460s and the necessary parts to run them in SLI. A pair of GTX 460s will destroy a single GTX 580.

inb4 GTX 560 Ti, best price/performance ratio and leaves you a bunch of extra cash to actually buy some games!

Back