• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[O/C]Lian Li PC-V1020 Case Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Very nice review, hokie :)

Looks like a nice piece of kit - but I can see what you mean about it lacking a side window.

Thanks!

and.... seriously! This case is gorgeous inside. The contrasting shiny aluminum would be great to show off.

The only thing that would make this case perfect is if it took e-ATX. :(

Everything else is amazing, though!

Great looking case! Decent price point for being a Li-Li too. I did find it kinda funny, that your test system looks identical to my system in my 700D.. except for the cable extensions lol. :D :thup:

f01c7a6e.jpg

ba3097e9.jpg

Those extensions definitely look nice though. I forget just how massive the 800D is until I see air cooled versions. It's just HUGE. Nice build.

Heh thx. The extensions are these. Mod/smart Kobra SS single braid extensions. At $9-11 each.. it's worth the price of cleanliness. (I actually really needed the extension for the 8pin 12V EPS connector at the top.. was just slightly out of reach for the length on my PSU lol) Plus it completely matches my MB, RAM, CPU cooler, and 6870. :D

Back