• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ok what are your thoughts on daily stats?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Mictlan said:
Basher:

I have been thinking it over and over, wouldn't it be good if you can do a script in Excel to get the information right from the berkeley server?

Let me try to explain: You can easily made a query inside Excel. This query can easily search a site and download the information into an Excel spreedsheet. I do that to update the challenge graph data. Then you'll need to sort alphabetically the information in another spreadsheet. And finally you can get a third spreadsheet to analize all the data.....if you want I can try to do something that can help you.....

As I have said I have something similar to do the challenge graph. That way I just have to fire Excel in the morning to update, and then after a quick survey that everything is OK I use MS Photo Editor to produce the challenge graph.....all in about 10 minutes. Maybe, if I can do something for you you'll just have to use Excel and then Front Page.

If you are interested, can you please send me a copy of one of your excel files so I can base my progress there.

I am taking an Excel calss right now :) The updates are minimal time wise but feel free to check out my sheets. You can DL them here.

Back