• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[O/C]NZXT Phantom Case Giveaway

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NZXT

these cases are beautiful. I hope I can get one of these some day to build my next rig in.

:comp:

Beautiful case, if I can win this, I'll give it to my friend who is currently saving up for a new case and wants to move his htpc to a tower case. He wanted something sweet, I think this counts ^_^

Almost missed this. I love my Tempest, and itd be cool to have thisfor my new rig!

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys; enough. This is a front page and forum contest. Not all people that read the front page are/were forum members and not all forum members read the front page. This is for both of them.

Not only that, but this could bring more people to our forum, and indeed it already has. Seeing posts whining that they don't have a lot of posts isn't a great way to present the forum to them and convince them to stick around. From here out, any whiny posts like that (which means your entry as well) will be deleted.

All posts whining prior to this one will be edited. If their sole purpose was to complain, they were deleted.

On a positive note, welcome to all the newcomers!! It's great to have you joining our community. :welcome:

-hokie

This could be a good opportunity for a chance to build my first. Good luck to everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back