• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[O/C] Syba 2.5" HDD Enclosure for PCI Slot

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

As PC's become commonplace in all areas of the home, people are looking for smaller and less obvious cases. For many people, their living room features a PC in it that serves up music and movies and delivers various media streams. While such PC's have their place, the chances of a full-size case sitting in or beside the entertainment center are less and less likely. HTPC (Home Theatre PC) setups are becoming more and more commonplace. The available space in these cases is tight at best.

... Return to article to continue reading.

Success, I can now see what it is. That is very cool. I may consider one of these in my server if they don't charge an outrageous price for them.

I'd put the 3 SAS drives and the SSD drive in the back of my server.

Unfortunately no. It is currently running the OS of my 4u fileserver. Between its location, its color, the amount of cabling and I think possibly the largest heatsink capable of fitting in a 4u case. There is absolutely no way that you would even see it.

If I end up changing over to a different board and possibly a different case(ongoing debate in my head), I will put it into a better location though. At that point I will be sure to grab pics.

Aww, you resized my pics! Now you cant see the scraping that the burrs were doing to the SSD. Or the whorls on my fingers.

Back