• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Corsair PSU braided cables?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You can make your own cables easily, just like I do.

I'm not sure what you mean by "braided", though.

Oh, you meant braided as sleeved. You can pick up the materials needed to make your own custom cables. You could get a kit, but I would suggest getting the materials individually. It is usually cheaper, higher quality and you can select how much you need.

Yeah, I have braided SATA and fan cables before - but just felt lazy...

Looks like I will have to do it though!

Cheers guys

I did my Corsair VX450 (non modular) with Paracord 550 instead of the normal sleeving material.
Cheap as dirt... Looks good... Available in tons of color...

every corsair psu i have owned has been adequately sleeved for everything if you dont mind the mini 1cm rainbow explosion, which while writing this i realized you probably do, but anyways, their sleeving is pretty good quality.

every corsair psu i have owned has been adequately sleeved for everything if you dont mind the mini 1cm rainbow explosion, which while writing this i realized you probably do, but anyways, their sleeving is pretty good quality.

I've been on these forums for a while and I have to ask where is your avatar from it's amazing! Is that Will Ferrel?

I've been on these forums for a while and I have to ask where is your avatar from it's amazing! Is that Will Ferrel?

You must be one of our young members.

That avatar is the lead singer for Dead or Alive... some 80s one hit wonder band...

I have also gotten parts, sleeving and heatshrink from FrozenCPU and PerformancePCs. Huge selections. I ordered a bunch of stuff for my parts kits just because it was cheap. Can't tell you how many times its come in handy.

Back