• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Multi GPU Temp Monitor

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

byrdawg

Is there a temp monitor like RealTemp that supports Crossfire but gives you individual GPU temps. I have only found in RealTemp the option for "GPU", and can only get 1 temp. I would like to be able to monitor them both in real time.

Is there a temp monitor like RealTemp that supports Crossfire but gives you individual GPU temps. I have only found in RealTemp the option for "GPU", and can only get 1 temp. I would like to be able to monitor them both in real time.

MSI Afterburner will tell you the temps of GPU1 and GPU2 aswell as mem usage, clocks, GPU usage, etc.

MSI Afterburner will tell you the temps of GPU1 and GPU2 aswell as mem usage, clocks, GPU usage, etc.

After your suggestion, I DL'ed and tried it. However, It recognizes GPU 1 & 2 under the general tab in proerties, but only recognizes GPU 2 under the monitoring tab. Is this because I have them in Crossfire?

Thx guys. Afterburner works. For some reason I disabled Xfire for a little bit and when I enabled it again, Afterburner was reading 2 GPUs.

Back