• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclockers.com Rosetta Team - March Event 2011 - Sign Up Thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Forum Name: KingAroan
BOINC Name: KingAroan

I think the BOINC name is right its what I put it was but if its not then its the @gmail.com if thats needed just like the forum.

Just noticed the contest. Haven't been around lately.

If it's still possible to sign up then here's my info.

Forum Name: ZexMarquies01
Boinc Name: Brandon McDaniel

This will be the first time I've really tried using my new 6 core CPU on anything remotely intensive. Time to see how well it crunches!

Forum User name:Christx
BOINC User name:Christian

I just started right now and I know I won't get anywhere but It's something to do.

Resubmitting this since i finally took time to fix my BOINC name so you can register it for this

Forum Name: TsunamiJuan
BOINC Name: Tsunamijuan

Theres a capital J difference between forum and BOINC name

Hi! joining team Rosetta

FOrum: Grub
BOINC: Grub00

Hi all,

I used to fold for OC.com back in the day. I've a few questions about how to best utilize my workstation. I've got a couple 5770HD, AMD cards. Can I configure these to crunch, or are they automatically included when I install the rosetta project?

FOrum: Grub
BOINC: Grub00

Hi all,

I used to fold for OC.com back in the day. I've a few questions about how to best utilize my workstation. I've got a couple 5770HD, AMD cards. Can I configure these to crunch, or are they automatically included when I install the rosetta project?

Rosetta won't utilize the Gfx cards at all. What alot of people do is have the CPU running rosetta and the gfx cards folding.

- MARK -

Posts with the proper format only in this thread please.

BOINC Username:
Forum Username:

If you have questions, go over to the status thread and ask, or PM me directly.

All entrants to this point added to the roster.

-MARK-

All to this point added to the event roster. Welcome to the Team! :welcome:

Back