• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Celebrating Decades in the OCF Family - 10 and 20 Year Member Badge

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I've been around 10 years now. I would like to get my badge. I was expecting it to pop up some day during October. I decided to click on someone else's badge and found this thread. Thanks.

w00t, a twofer! :D Congrats!

BTW, if you are actually in vegas, catch up with us when we're out there for CES. :)

You know, I'd love to go to CES; I should try to make some time for it. I've never been and have lived here most of my life, 22 of my 27 years.

I just might make up there, for CES!

Got family to stay with, so it would be cheap for me.

steve

Well, I'm not the most active member, but it has been more than 10 years... yikes.
I'd like to show that off with a badge, sure.

:beer: for all the other old-timers!

Nope it had to be older than 2006, dug this one up and I had gotten this case years before. Judging by the fact I put the FX sticker on (I upgraded from a Ti4200 to a FX5950), looks like the FX5950 was released in 2003.

dsc00064r4xj.jpg

Now lets see if glussier notices :)

I just did, this morning. :)

Thanks for the badge.

For history, I had joined this forum, at the end of the P3 era, when me Ol'man and a few others were overclocking and modding Intel Tualatin cpus on another forum. At that time, my activity was mostly via PM, where I was accepting requests for custom modding bioses for Intel based chipset P3 motherboards.

Back