• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Celebrating Decades in the OCF Family - 10 and 20 Year Member Badge

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
wow... just wow..... lol
i'm reading a few of my old posts from the link you provided. so dayumed long ago.

the rig i had when i started here was a home built by a friend at the time, i hated bugging him constantly when i had questions on how to increase its speed or just a simple upgrade for gaming. spent tons of time reading on here and just got hooked to the whole idea of overclocking (i.e. getting more out of what you paid for) and then the whole water cooling thing, oh i just loved that idea.
if i recall, my first real attempt was using a chevette heater core, trying to find a good pump, iwaki? something like that i think, first water block was a home made job by someone. the shroud for the heater core was cardboard!
i ended up swapping out the heater core before long though, it just didn't work well with the antec case i got, ended up using a transmission cooler.

still have a few pics of that case, had to mod in the window on the side and top for the radiator....
gods i remember doing the painting inside that case, what a pain!

Don't believe so? Know it was an Antec, but can't recall beyond that

Looks like a Chieftec Dragon or one of the many different names those cases went by. I have two of them at home :)

yea i know the chieftec dragon was one that was pretty much identical, but this one was antec, that much i can say for certain

yea i know the chieftec dragon was one that was pretty much identical, but this one was antec, that much i can say for certain

After asking, I noticed the drive bays were not the same as a Dragon. Which it had a metric buttload more.

Back