• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Celebrating Decades in the OCF Family - 10 and 20 Year Member Badge

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
A long time ago, on a forum not very far away...

Ah, the glory days of the (mobile) Athlon 3200+ and the AMD64 / SLI bandwagon. Good times.
Can't really say I'm a fan of this cryptomining malarky though. That's progress for you I guess :mad:

May these forums live long and prosper :thup:

I'm kind of just posting to check my join date!

Edit: Awesome, thanks very much guys. Gabber359 pointed this honour out in Eve-Online...

Last edited:
Congrats on your Decennial Badge Dan, nice to see someone else from the UK!

AJ.

Congrats Wingman well deserved as you help a lot of members on the OCF Forums!

AJ.

since these are my 2nd favourite forums next to Anandtech.:chair:
How dare you? ;)

JK, I'm glad so many of you stuck around here for decades :drool: You guys really help to make this forums a great base to learn tons of stuff with your expertise and dedication to help other members.

Keep that up! All of you! :attn:

yeesh all these 10 year or more people.
kinda makes me feel a bit old, thinking about it that is. means the internet isn't really a new thing any more. that's the part that makes me feel old.

Wow, I've been away for a while and looks like I missed my own anniversary :) Please slap a badge on me :)

Done!

Last edited by a moderator:
As Dr. Hook and The Medicine Show used to sing (On the Cover of the Rolling Stone)...I got stoned and I missed it hehe Just noticed the badge...woohoo!

As my favorite band always sang...what a long strange trip it's been! Looking forward to many more.

Thanks for putting up with me for 10 years OCF!

Back