• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Celebrating Decades in the OCF Family - 10 and 20 Year Member Badge

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hey, this month marks my decade here too! It's been a great place to spend time, share & learn a lot. :)

Edit: Thanks !!!

Last edited:

Thanks for the badge my friend :) muchly appreciated!

Boy that video brings back memories! I grew up in Arrowtown (about 35mins drive from Queenstown, where the "Arwen river scene" was filmed in LOTR)... Now I really want to go back after seeing that vid :) Thanks mate! :beer:

EDIT: I'd like to thank a few people in particlular for helping me so much ovear the years - QuietIce, Muddog, and EvilScouter. While I have muy own siticky in the SETI@home fora, I' like to thank everyone for being so friendly and helpful - honestly, you all have amazing contributions to SETI@home and the frorum in general - Just wanted togive a a shoutout to all of those who have helped me in the 12+ years I've been here :(

Definitey deserve a beer or 5 :( :beer:

Last edited:
Hello, can I get my geezer badge, I mean 10 year badge now? I can't believe it's almost been 11 years now, time flies and old come quick! :D :cheers:

Well i dont see nothing for the 2016 year so i must be next in line and the 1st one for 2016, could someone be so kind as to place my Badge on the table and i will grab it when its avaliable

Raise your Glasses

but i do what to thank everyone at OVERCLOCKERS.COM for helping me out with my needs and my questions and overclocking my PC ,i didnt know nothing and i still dont , but i know more now then i did, still more to learn and looking forward to another 10yrs with you kind folks

Back