• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Celebrating Decades in the OCF Family - 10 and 20 Year Member Badge

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
never can say never to bling.

BTW David! The Unreal Jailbreak server is still running strong.

I'm toying with the idea of getting a UT3 dedicated server going. Killing bots gets old after an hour or so. Then again, last time I played UT2003 with OCF people, SpeeDj absolutely decked me.

I'm toying with the idea of getting a UT3 dedicated server going. Killing bots gets old after an hour or so. Then again, last time I played UT2003 with OCF people, SpeeDj absolutely decked me.
Years of playing pretty much only an MMO have taken those skills away from me my friend, lol I do possess UT2k3 though ;)

Let me know if you guys throw something together I'd join ya and be target practice :)

J :cool:

i used to be a 10 year user, but then i took an arrow in the knee :-/

congrats to everyone :D everyone who has that badge right now, i was 8 or younger when you joined overclockers :attn:

Alright ....its been 10yrs someone hook me up please .... dang , Iam feeling the age these days :p (pm sent to the man in red ;) )

Last edited:
You've been hooked up. Congrats on 10 years. :)

For 20 years, you get a watch... Gotta stick around to find out if I'm good on my word. :D

If we couldn't get rid of about 100 of you in 10 years, I'm counting on having to buy 100 watches in another 10. :) I'm thinking it will be a timex budget, unless I hit the lottery... Which I don't play. :D

You've been hooked up. Congrats on 10 years. :)

For 20 years, you get a watch... Gotta stick around to find out if I'm good on my word. :D

Heh heh , :ty: I.M.O.G. !

Careful , I may hold ya to that watch in another 10 :p ;)

Years of playing pretty much only an MMO have taken those skills away from me my friend, lol I do possess UT2k3 though ;)

Let me know if you guys throw something together I'd join ya and be target practice :)

J :cool:

I have the game but really didn't get too envolved with it. Let me know if you decide to give it a shot.

Thanks for the badge! I haven't been around much lately. I still have some of my old hardware including a Voodoo2 SLI rig (yes, it runs!).

The first overclock I did was I bumped my AMD DX-40 to 50MHz. That was a beast back in the day. I was still running my 40MB MFM hard drive with an RLL control on the VLB motherboard with a Tseng 4000 chip. It was a Doom playing machine. It had a single 16MB RAM stick in it that cost me $600 at the time. I used that RAM for many different machines as I upgraded. :attn:

I still have my dual MP server machine. It needs a CPU fan. Still has the cooler but the fan is dead. It is based on a Tyan Thunder E-ATX mainboard. Was running a 6800LE, but the fan died on that too. Crap. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the badge! I haven't been around much lately. I still have some of my old hardware including a Voodoo2 SLI rig (yes, it runs!).

The first overclock I did was I bumped my AMD DX-40 to 50MHz. That was a beast back in the day. I was still running my 40MB MFM hard drive with an RLL control on the VLB motherboard with a Tseng 4000 chip. It was a Doom playing machine. It had a single 16MB RAM stick in it that cost me $600 at the time. I used that RAM for many different machines as I upgraded. :attn:

I still have my dual MP server machine. It needs a CPU fan. Still has the cooler but the fan is dead. It is based on a Tyan Thunder E-ATX mainboard. Was running a 6800LE, but the fan died on that too. Crap. :rolleyes:

That's old school hard core stuff. Impressive. :)

Imagine I just noticed this. I was like ................ what on earth is that? ........... Then I was like wow, it has been that long!

Long live Overclockers.

Back