• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Celebrating Decades in the OCF Family - 10 and 20 Year Member Badge

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Just saw another member with this badge for the first time. Suppose I should post here to get mine. OCF has helped me immensely over the years, just wish there was a way to repay all the knowledge that I have received.

-Seabee

Congrats Seabee. The only way to repay is to share the knowledge you learned and help others.

Just saw another member with this badge for the first time. Suppose I should post here to get mine. OCF has helped me immensely over the years, just wish there was a way to repay all the knowledge that I have received.

-Seabee

Done!

Hi fellas. I'm proud to see that the forums that I chose to enrich my over clocking skills is still very much alive and as helpful as ever. My first over clocking experience started in a computer parts store. I was describing how disappointed I was that an attempt to obtain a 333mhz Celeron had left me in possession of a " 300mhz Celeron ". The guy kind of smiled and said, let me show you something. He introduced me to the Asus P2B motherboard and gave me the love of my life. A straight jump to 450mhz. Don't let anyone fool you. These forums ARE addictive. You see a culture here that our competitors don't always. Good to see so many feel the way I do. It's easy to remember. The 9/11 time frame when I joined. So many guys still around. I've been absent for some time now. Came.back to see what peeps are doing with smart phones. Saw the and here I am.

^^

Give that man (JetMech) a badge ! ;)

Good to see more "old timers" still around . :p :thup: :cool:

Both up-to-date, good show guys! If you see them not updated send a PM to any moderator and we'll get right on it.

I didn't even know I had it until I clicked on it I've been on this site for 12 years 13 in November around my birthday I can't believe it's been that long I do remember my first lot of posts at the time I had a Athlon XP 2500+ Barton, Kingston Hyper X 2GB DDR RAM, 500GB HDD, Geforce 9600GT which I cheaply could only upgrade to a 9800GT which I bidded on ebay for at £7 and then I got a X800 GTO 256mb RAM and it wasn't for this forum and community I wouldn't have stayed in the building know how I love this site.

I knew I was due up sometime in August, just so happened to be yesterday!

I've been out of the game for a while and mostly lurk these days. Hopefully I can get back into it when I build a new rig in the near future.

Just got my badge, and a special THANK YOU to ATMINSIDE for noticing that I did not have it. I usually only come here for help though, and don't really feel I deserve it...but I accept it gracefully anyway. This is the best forum for folks like me who need answers!!!:clap:

Getting close.... Man... That just does not feel right! Hahaha.... When are the 20 year badges rolling out for the real OGs? :rofl:

Back