• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Celebrating Decades in the OCF Family - 10 and 20 Year Member Badge

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Cool, looks like I am due for my 10 years next month. This site has always been top quality! :attn:

I should be getting mine pretty quick as well and congrats to all. Just goes to show how awesome of
a community we have here @ Oc Forums to not only last this long but to still flurish :thup:

I should be getting mine pretty quick as well and congrats to all. Just goes to show how awesome of
a community we have here @ Oc Forums to not only last this long but to still flurish :thup:

Looks like you got it. :thup:

Thank you for participating ten years plus. You are part of making ocf what it is.
It takes individuals participating, one post at a time. To make a site flourish.

I'll get mine in 2019... :D
Congrats to everyone who got the badge, I'm really happy to see such dedicated members! :thup:

Doesn't seem like it has been that long but there were 2 deployments and other things (baby) keeping me from contributing as much as I would have liked over the last decade. I plan to contribute more in the next one though :thup:

Wow a shiny new badge. I just want to say that is the best community on the net and I am glad to be a part of it. No other forum can even compare.

So, do I qualify? Been a member 10 years, though not exactly "active" that whole time.

This forum provided me with more than a place for communication. It allowed me to learn, trade, sell, buy, and progress my computer knowledge with a community ready to share.

First time I ever soldered was because of a tutorial and member whom sold me a volt pod so I could raise my motherboard volt. First bridge I closed with a conductive pen so I could unlock my multiplier was because of valuable members whom passed a $20.00 pen from member to member for free!

This community has been all about a sharing and safe environment where we can explore computing at it's limits with knowledgeable individuals whom are always ready to lend a hand.

Thank you to everyone whose helped me over the years, I hope my contributions have been equally rewarding.

It's amazing this thread is seven pages long with (mostly) people that have been here ten years. Thank you for sticking it out folks, it's a pleasure being here with you.

Only five years myself, but I'll get ten, no problem. :thup:

whats amazing is that this site is every bit as good as it was 10 years ago. Sure there are new faces, but the whole concept of the site is still "a great core group and all willing to help others" and friendliness abounds.
This is still the only forum I frequent for 98% of my wants and needs.

Congrats to all that have stuck it out and recieved their badge

How could I miss it?!?!?

Already 10 years, how time flies away...:grouphug:

Will try my best to support this forum for the next 10 years and beyond :salute:

Back