• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Battlefield 3: Official Thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
noob question: if im the squad leader, how do i give squad orders? if given an order, where can i see the order?

Hold down Q I believe. Then click to choose command.

Last edited:
PETA attacking Battlefield 3. lol

http://www.tomsguide.com/us/battledfield-3-bf3-peta-animal-cruelty,news-13120.html

According to a press release, the offending content includes the possibility to "sadistically" stab a rat with a combat knife, pick the rat up by its tail and then throw the dead body - "like garbage" - away.

PETA noted that killing of virtual animals can promote brutal behavior and impact the "young, male target audience". There is an ongoing trend in which (German) teenagers torture animals and kill them in a cruel way. According to PETA, the inspiration is delivered by violent movies and video games. The organization also noted that, once a certain level of brutality against animals is accepted, people may be close to be considering violence against other people as well.

The organization asks the developers of the game to avoid such content in future.

Been having a problem since launch. In Caspian Border once in a while I'll be running along rocks, walk off a medium ledge and get stuck b/t the cliffwall and a tree. It doesn't happen that often but I feel I could easily re-create it. Anyone else?

THE G3 IS AMAZING :D

Unlocked it today and ran through a few rounds. Simply a great gun! If you take time to aim the 20rd clip will never be an issue. Definitely not for the run, hop, and gunners (COD style). Sounds awesome and man does it drop people with 1/2 hits on Hardcore.

I would play 10 hours of COOP if it required me to. Man was the wait worth it!

the wee *snip* was trying to eat his finger not to mention the fact the situation he was in. ida bashed the fee *snip* brains out, scraped it along the walls too :p

*edited for bypassing swear filter

Last edited by a moderator:
I just started playing recently and I'm trying to figure out what something means.

At the bottom of the screen and slightly to the left, occasionally names populate this area in a list format. Sometimes I see my name with a medic symbol next to it. What is this list?

I just started playing recently and I'm trying to figure out what something means.

At the bottom of the screen and slightly to the left, occasionally names populate this area in a list format. Sometimes I see my name with a medic symbol next to it. What is this list?

That is the people in your squad. The symbol is what class they are:

medic (+) = medic/assault
ammo shells = support
wrench = engineer
crosshairs = recon

They actually have a forums link built into battlelog.

make sure you make the title in all caps, surround it with *** and mark it as 'very important, must read by DICE' and it will probably get read :shrug:

THE G3 IS AMAZING :D

Unlocked it today and ran through a few rounds. Simply a great gun! If you take time to aim the 20rd clip will never be an issue. Definitely not for the run, hop, and gunners (COD style). Sounds awesome and man does it drop people with 1/2 hits on Hardcore.

I would play 10 hours of COOP if it required me to. Man was the wait worth it!

I absolutely loved the G3 in BC2 can't wait to unlock it now. :D

G3FTW

pc_Dark%20Necron.png

And C4 FTW!

Back