• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Battlefield 3: Official Thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
here it is, sorry i was trying to embed lol

Saw that earlier today, this game is mindblowing. Like I said, don't want to upgrade until next year, hoping a GTX480 will still be enough to get me high quality graphics at 1080p, I don't mind playing without AA.

my video card just cried a little looking at the video. I'll need to upgrade my 5770 for sure.

Here are some pictures taken from the DICE press conference:

They are a bit fuzzy since they are taken off screen.

Attachments

• 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 230
  • 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 249
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 229
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 247
  • 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 249
More screen shots released all taken in-engine!!!!!

Attachments

• bf3hd1.jpg
    bf3hd1.jpg
    231.9 KB · Views: 225
  • bf3hd2.jpg
    bf3hd2.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 221
  • bf3hd3.jpg
    bf3hd3.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 221
Last edited:
Those screens are unbelieveble.... this game will be the next Crysis. Even if it runs much better, its still going to drive an entire generation of hardware and OS sales like they said.

Those screens are unbelieveble.... this game will be the next Crysis. Even if it runs much better, its still going to drive an entire generation of hardware and OS sales like they said.

Agreed, the latest trailer was amazing. The voices and sound effects were simply mind blowing, judging from the amazing sound design in BC2 I expect the best.

Well, in game should have all the HUD items in it, this has nothing. So its a cut scene/cinematic andnot gameplay footage.

Im sure there is, however look at the angles of the screens and try to imagine how this is in game.

I dont know, seems blatently obvious these are cinematics and not gameplay at all.

Back