• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The amd cine bench collection

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Here is my dual cpu dual core opty 275s
its clocked at 2.2GHz and runs on air cooling.
qZbwX.png

EDIT: fixed image link

Last edited:
buffwea is that on water cooling or air cooling?
I'm assuming you unlocked the cores on your 555?

air cooling, I cant get temps due to unlock so I'm using a thermal probe taped to the underside of hsf. never gets above 35c.. its cold in my room

probe calibrated against 2 core internal die temps +/- 1-2 c
amd sure makes some fantastic budget chips lol

Last edited:
You guys rock , the list will be updated within the next 2 hours or so , quite busy now , thanx to everybody for thier inputs , if the list becomes longer i'll make it neat :) oke i have decided that i'll post your score a second time on the list , sounds crazy but the whole idea is a cpu list , so your name will be added with every new cpu you run , example :

1. Tod phenom II 955 @ 4000 5.8 points
2. jessy Phenom II 955 @ 3800 5.5 points
3. Tod Phenom II 940 @ 3700 5.1points

sothat the ppl can see what ranks the members get with what cpu , every1 happy with that ?

Ya.. both programs run as administrator. I haven't been able to get any temps in 4 core mode for a while now. I used to just feel the heatsink but i bought a cheap fan controller..

i just boght a sempron 145 AM3 cpu with a Msi 880G motherboard the model is a, MSI 880GMA-E45 AM3 with some corsair vengence memory a h50 cooler with 2 cooler master blue ice coolers , going to see what i can squeeze out of the sempron with all th cooling , and i'll post it the weekend :)

I'll have some free time tomorrow to test my athlon II x2 245 regor. Maybe if time provides i can also test my athlon 64 3000+ and athlonXP 2600+

here ya go! another boring 1090T contribution.
Will post the score from my wifes 965 and my HTPC with an unlocked 720 asap.

bikepics-2161962-full.jpg

Back