• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The amd cine bench collection

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Dont bother looking anymore... the guy has to actually run the test, not just open the benchmark and CPUz. :p

I dont think so... notice how his backround is not what the application renders, and doesnt look like anyone else's?

Also note the color for the score in the bottom left is an "identical system", not 'yours'.

Again, it doesnt look like he ran the bench.

Here are my results with an unlocked X2 545 OC'd up to 3.375. Cool N' Quiet is active so you have to do the math for the x15 multi to get the 3.375 speed. Also there are a few other results in the picture that I got as I raised the OC up. But my max is 3.7 right now and I don't plan to push the OC any higher. Running on stock voltage.
how did you get to keep your score highlighted but there is no rendered image in the background ?

oke so CPU 3375 / 15 is 225 fsb clean , 225*8 for HT would be a 1800 clean , and the NB is 10x225 would be a nice 2250 good everything checks out , his clean memory aswell 225 * 10 / 3 is 750 so no photo shopping here

Last edited:
Again, unless Im reading it wrong, the bench does not appear to be run. The color where 'his' score is found is for SIMILAR SYSTEMS. You can see in all the other results here the rendered image in the backround as well as the lighter color yellow for the score vs his darker one.

Nice find QI! A little odd though that he is the ONLY one with that backround and mis matched color (doesnt match legend). Im sure its not a stretch to see how I came to that conclusion, especially when the counterpoint, until this point didnt support itself. :)

Not sure what you are going on about in your edit though. Sorry. It just looked to me like he didnt run it and I supported my reasoning. This thread holds value for whoever participates in it, I never inferred or alluded to the contrary (outside of himi BUMPing this thread an hour after it was created and called on the benching team to post).

I was just trying to help out with my observations to your question about the score. ;)

LOL.. christ men, its not about trust at all. I just didnt think it ran from what I looked at! I made a mistake. All good coon! :)

Well here it is again. Notice the new score that is the same as the one that I already posted. What the hell am I using Photoshop? You said to post the score along with the CPU-Z screenshots and that is what I did. Sorry if I don't understand. If it was already run before why is there a need to run it again? Just saying. I would think that people would know how the benchmark works. You do realize that you can save scores?

Attachments

• CinebenchII.JPG
    CinebenchII.JPG
    258.6 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
Coon...again, my apologies.

This isnt about trust, this isnt about you trying to pull the wool over anyone's eyes. Your result look different than everyone else's b/c of the way you ran it (as shown by QI), and I answered someones question. I looked at it, it didnt look like it was run (no score, different backround, where you score was in color didnt match legend). Can we please move past this non issue that blew up for no reason already?

Thanks guys.

Looking at all these benchmark scores for AMD chips, I'm forced to ask...

What exactly do these scores mean. How does it translate to real world performance. I went shopping for a laptop with my friend and even though her new computers' score was like 2.0, she asked.. "um I don't really see a difference between your machine (5.0) and mine"

What does it all mean?

Looking at all these benchmark scores for AMD chips, I'm forced to ask...

What exactly do these scores mean. How does it translate to real world performance. I went shopping for a laptop with my friend and even though her new computers' score was like 2.0, she asked.. "um I don't really see a difference between your machine (5.0) and mine"

What does it all mean?

buff my friend , cine is something more for either modern games and or theater systems , just because she doesn't notice the difference doesn't mean its not there besides , what did you compare it to ? hence that Cine is a multi threading application , so if your comparing multi thread to multi thread you should notice the difference verses a laptop , but in windows or playing music i doubt you would notice the difference as laptops are enhanced for such activities and thus they budget there resources as where desktops dont .

in short the cine bench isnt something renown or major , hence the fact that its not on hwbot , it's just something i'v been wanting to put together and we will see what comes of it , ( programs are made renown threw users using the program )

and if i might add , the multi threading is how you translate it into real world gaming performance , even though games only make use of 4 cores , the 6 core prove that each core has its potential as the fact of a 6 core you would get 7.0 @ 4000 mhz thats 1.16 points per core , you can measure the strength of that by running a system with a single core and seeing what it would get at 4000 mhz example would be like Twist3d's 4000mhz run is 7.1 pints so its 1.18 per core as where my sempron was @ 4.16 and got 1.16 so at , allso showing a phenom core is stronger than a sempron . Finally in game where threading is involved using the cine bench you can identify witch cpu your going to need to buy looking at something like crysis witch is daul core optimized proof (http://www.neowin.net/forum/topic/615554-crysis-dual-core-vs-quad-core-any-benchmarks-available/) you notice that a 6 core isnt worth the money . any 6 core isnt yet worth the money in games ( 6 cores are mainly for benching ) . :) hope all that babble helps

Last edited:
Back