• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The amd cine bench collection

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Mx a user will be added for every cpu he runs , and if he clocks higher then his score on that cpu will be replaced with the new run , so basically for every cpu u add you get added to the list , but one run per cpu you have , as the list becomes elaborate then there will be different rules and activities but yes add a faster score on a already added cpu then i'll replace it ,

the list has been updated

Im confused. I ran this test on two different systems with two different CPU's. I thought the point of this was to create a database on how the different CPUs score at different speeds? I saw other users in the list multiple times this morning.

The point seems to be how any AMD CPU scores on this benchmark. The point is not CPU A at clockspeed 1,2,3.

if you gimme a link to the cinebench version yall are usin il make a run on my x2 3800 on my htpc :) i has a .1 ghz oc on it ;) ahha proly in a few hours... im logging back into rift.. idk if i like that game lol

Here is an athlon64 3000+
First run at stock settings (2GHz) air
Second run with an overclock via busclock (2.48GHz) air

Stock
cinebench-ath64.jpg

2.48GHz
cinebench-ath64_oc.jpg

Unfortunately Cinebench doesn't support the Athlon XP. I was going to test an athlon xp 2600+ barton.
I was gona OC it again to make it scream in my nforce2 ultra 400 board.
I did end up getting nostalgic and wound up playing a round of unreal tournament on it :D

Last edited:
Here are my results with an unlocked X2 545 OC'd up to 3.375. Cool N' Quiet is active so you have to do the math for the x15 multi to get the 3.375 speed. Also there are a few other results in the picture that I got as I raised the OC up. But my max is 3.7 right now and I don't plan to push the OC any higher. Running on stock voltage.

Attachments

• cinebench.JPG
    cinebench.JPG
    148 KB · Views: 181
Back