• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dewars...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
What is the approximate size of the phase seperator? I can't tell from your picture.

That reminds me; I need to get a vacuum pump for doing some automotive AC work - Need to fix mine at least with warmer weather finally showing up.

The muffler mentioned above is indeed just that, used on the exhaust port of what some call a mac valve. Biggest use I've seen is with airbrakes to soften the loud release of compressed air within a confined area or building. Getting one for me isn't a prob at all and can get these WAAAAAYYYYY cheaper than what they are selling them for on fleabay - However doesn't mean I can get them for everyone, just for my own use. :-/

Found...... what? Which post (page #s can be different for everyone as they can set that option)? I'm not even sure what you were questioning now! LOL! :)

lmao, just what a phase separator does

My ln2 vendor keeps trying to sell me one

I'll bet he wants a pretty penny for one of those - You can get whatever size you'd need from Grainger for probrably much less. If you have or can get one through a business account it's even cheaper of course.

Back