• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Medal of Honor $13.49

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Rattle

http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1590211

this is where I saw it so this is how i post it...

I was curious about this game, everyone I know that got it didnt like the MP which is the only reason I would buy it.

I have to say I am really enjoying it, and for under $14 I bet alot of folks would actually enjoy the SP if your not into MP fps ...

according to who?

I would say it may not be worth launch price for sure, but for under $14 for a SP play through and a few hours of multiplayer it is hella worth it.

I played it and its not worth it. I wouldn't eve pay $10 for that game. I'd rather put that $10 towards a better game then just throw it away on MOH.

It really is quite bad.. I've been playing through it. Brings back the great fluid motion of the first call of duty that gradually eroded IMO through the series. Everything else sucks. And I do mean everything else.
Your control over your guy is GREAT. Sadly it's in a boring, predictable, low resolution textured world that looks like it was rendered in 2006 and isn't fun. There's a part at the beginning where a guy with some goats blocks your car. That was cool and original. All down hill from there. Big time.

Back