• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Constant crashing IE and chrome flash players

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rumbl3

I'm on windows 7 pro 64bit. Up until the other day zero problems havent updated anything etc. Now on all my web browsers i get crashes. IE i get a crash that has to do with flash player, chrome always pops up a message saying shockwave flash crashed, same with firefox.

This is driving me nuts i uninstalled adobe flash no clue what to try anymore here. Its werid it started happening with all browsers at the same time...

any advice?

I've tried uninstalling chrome and stuff. IDK this is driving me crazy can't watch youtube etc.

Last edited:
Yeah i used the official one reinstalled, reinstalled browsers etc etc. Nothing works.

One thing i'm curious about tho is just the other day I unlocked my cpu to quad (i had done this before in the past and ran it on prime95 and that was it for half a day) It passed everything on that.

But could there maybe be some "issue" with it that causes it to say work fine with prime and work fine with gaming? I play rift for hours on end lately and not a single problem. But some reason this thing just hates any kind of flash and the problem did not start till it seemed a few hours after turning back on quad from dual core.

So maybe thats the problem ill try disabling the quad and going back to dual and see if the problem goes away. If it does lol i guess i'll turn it on quad when i game and turn it on dual core for when im not gaming or maybe just oc the crap out of my dual.

Back