• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Opinions on a fair price for this C2D?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DumpALump

Intel E6400
P5B Deluxe
6GB DDR2 Ram
320GB HD
200GB HD
8800GT 512mb
DVD Writer
Old old Case
Old 17" Monitor CRT
Old old keyboard
WinXP

The keyboard, monitor, and case were ones I just had laying around that I have no need for anymore. I'm not exactly sure what to charge for it. Any ideas? I'm thinking the $150-200 range?

You should part that out for more money...but what is desperately needed is brand and speed/timings on the ram. HDD brand.

Monitor isnt worth shipping, neither is the case or keybaord. You cant sell XP. DVD/CD burners arent worth crap.

that said, let me know if you part it out and put it up in the FS section, I would be interested in that 8800gt.

Last edited:
You should part that out for more money...but what is desperately needed is brand and speed/timings on the ram. HDD brand.

Monitor isnt worth shipping, neither is the case or keybaord. You cant sell XP. DVD/CD burners arent worth crap.

that said, let me know if you part it out, I would be interested in that 8800gt.

Oh honestly I'm probably just going to do a single local sale (sorry :-/). Not really looking to maximize my profits, since I scored some great deals for my gf's comp upgrade and just want to make up a portion of the cost. I figured if I threw together a functional computer (just missing a mouse) then someone could use it for their kid or something :shrug:

If you don't get it sold as one whole batch and are interested in parting it out; I'd be interested in the cpu...
We can't do business talks outside of the classifieds and I don't know if you have access to them here, so I won't say anything else.

:)

Back