• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED What does you're f@h setup look like?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nice looking set-ups. Will have to post pics once I get the fourth horseman galloping. By the way, anybody know what happened to sfu and his shelves of doom? Surely the heat has subsided. ;)

Still looks really hot to me, Mac!
Sun1.png

Hopefully, he'll find his way back!

Thanks :) I did it that way so when I have a lot of people over the monitors fold back against the wall and it transforms from technolair to normal BSing/drinking room. Although it's surprising how many people are really closet geeks and would rather play with it.

Okay, I got my case folding ready! Tho with the gpu going its a bit much, as I have to run the gpu fan at 85% for 63c loads... I basically cut the whole front steel section out :D Its much quieter, and it can breathe :thup:

My little beasty:

You squeezed that all into a Sonata case? Good job! That case is VERY restrictive on the amount of air it lets in.

You squeezed that all into a Sonata case? Good job! That case is VERY restrictive on the amount of air it lets in.

Yessir I sure did, Thanks! :cool:

Its actually a pretty good case when you remove a third of its steel :D

Right now its not very quiet, its not easy to tame this voltage, but at 4ghz I can run it whisper quiet :sn:

I thought Id throw 1 last one in for now.. as you can see, its mighty ghetto... I couldnt find my tin snips for the life of me, I tossed this place. I didnt have any bits for my dremel... but I did have my trusty side cutters... I had some mean blisters, but my cutters still cut wires nicely!

:D

:shock:

I won't take a whole page, so allow me to just post Greyhound5, my 4P Folder. This system has been the most satisfying project of my 12 years of home-builds. (Signature No. 4)

Through the side panel (mod) window.

SupermicroG344P001.jpg

Side panel off

SupermicroG344P005.jpg

Closeup

SupermicroG344P021.jpg

Cooler Master Hyper 212+ mounting mods

SupermicroG344P009.jpg

@freeagent - you're frantic with those side cutters! Those are some hefty speakers! Feel that bass. :D

[OK, everybody hide the side cutters when Freeagent is over for a visit] :rofl:

@fcomstoc - nice desk - three monitors, no waiting. It just invites you to sit down and do stuff, doesn't it?

@Leonardo - Best Rocketfish build I've ever seen.

@Freeagent - you're frantic with those side cutters! Those are some hefty speakers! Feel that bass. :D

@fcomstoc - nice desk - three monitors, no waiting. It just invites you to sit down and do stuff, doesn't it?

Yeah it certanily does, I have been working a lot more on my laptop lately but everything is better on 3 monitors

@Freeagent - you're frantic with those side cutters! Those are some hefty speakers! Feel that bass. :D

Heheh yup, thats why I am saveing to buy a house, apartment life has no place for me! :D

And I agree on the Rocketfish, that is very sweet :thup:

I hope I am in the correct thread as there are more then 1x threads.
al tho I don't think it matters, if so.. I am glad to hear :)

My F@H setup(s) for now. I change hardware more often then my underwear..:D

Asus sabertooth(p67), i7 2600k, 2x GTX970(for now).
1.jpg
3.jpg
Test setup, quad core 9550, Ati HD 6850.
4.jpg
Asus p5, quad core 8400, 1x GTX680, 1x GTX760(192b).
23.jpg

Happy Folding guys...:thup:

Back