• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Registry Errors Fix

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
This hard drive has been having alot of troubles with 7 before this too. It wouldnt install after the fist installation. I had to reload vista and do a reg fix to even get it to install.

All right, install Windows on another drive, transfer all the files you wish to keep away from Seagate and do a full long format on the Seagate after you get all the files from it. Use it as storage drive rather than as Windows drive after that.

You shouldn't have problems with it after that, especially if it passed the extended SeaTools test.

No, it's fine for Windows 7. Something may be wrong with your Windows regardless of which drive it is installed on.

Well I havent fully gotten my other drive installed with 7 yet but its doing updates right now. I also forgot to ask is better to have the os hard drive out of a hot swap bay or does it not matter.

Last edited:
Back