• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Via Nano x2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Could always ask them :)

20 minutes of searching found nobody selling them, but I don't know what stores sell this stuff :)

yeah i cant find anyone selling this and little to no info came up using google.
Just hoping someone could find a leaked roadmap or something

thanks for the link, as I seemed to miss that one.

Dont care much about integrated GFX.
Just want more options for when i upgrade my firewall.
Plus I want to build simple web/file server and mainstream CPUs/platforms are far too power thirsty and hot for the load that will ever hit the server.

Every computer in my house is dead silent and I like it that way :D

The first board with VIA Nano X2 would be this one: www.eurocomposant.fr/fr/content/download/3331/39422/file/EPIA-M900.pdf

Unfortunately, there is no additional information on possible release date. Perhaps, you could buy it after Embedded System Conference 2011 (May 2-5), where VIA is planning to show VIA Eden X2 (fanless CPU). May be it would be in June.

EPIA-M900, looks to be a perfect possibly perfect firewall candidate for me.
If the production board truly is fanless with dual NICS on board.

Thanks for the heads up. I will be looking to see when they do become available.

EPIA-M900, looks to be a perfect possibly perfect firewall candidate for me.
If the production board truly is fanless with dual NICS on board.

Thanks for the heads up. I will be looking to see when they do become available.

You understood me a bit wrong. Board which documentation i posted in previous post, is not fanless, though VIA Technologies during previous year are releasing board in two modifications - with fan sink and CPU up to 1.6GHz and without fan sink and CPU up to 1.2-1.3Ghz. Because of VIA is planning show VIA Eden X2, board mentioned before could be released only in fan sink variant. You can always follow last VIA Technologies news in this site: http://extrahardware.cnews.cz/forum...id=9556afa595545547b0b100b71815dde0&start=475 It is chech langauage based, but using google translate you can obtain most recent information.

thanks for the link, as I seemed to miss that one.

Dont care much about integrated GFX.
Just want more options for when i upgrade my firewall.
Plus I want to build simple web/file server and mainstream CPUs/platforms are far too power thirsty and hot for the load that will ever hit the server.

Every computer in my house is dead silent and I like it that way :D

Have you considered AMD E350?

Back