Premium Member #21

AMD Radeon HD 6790 Review

I received the standard notification email that this article was published. However, I am unable to use any of the links contained in the email, other than the viewing link. When using the edit link, the error message I received was:
    You are not allowed to edit this item.
    I attempted to add an editorial comment, and received the same message.
    You are not allowed to edit this item.
    I'm not a grammar expert by any means, however; my unpublished edits are below.

"It is aimed at the performance/upper mid-range market and will be retailing for $149."

"The HD 6790 includes Including all of the features common to other 6700 series cards, like 16 render back-end units, this and should offer a great 1080p gaming experience for consumers"

"It is note worthy noteworthy that [...]"

"[...] the added specs of the 6870 steal stole the show." (Not 100% certain if the grammar of that sentence should be past tense. Meh.)

Water Cooled Moderator
    Overclockers.com Lead Editor
    Thanks Jmtyra. WP was updated recently and may have messed up permissions. IMOG will likely be the one to look into that for you since I'm not exactly well versed in how role scoper operates.

Enjoy benchmarks? Join the benching team!
    New to water cooling? Read the Beginner's Guide to Water Cooling Your PC.
    I.M.O.G. - "Night benching is the answer. Start sleeping every other day. Other than an occassional narcoleptic episode, its been wor"
    \m/ OverClockers mATX L33T Club \m/ - Join Now! - My mITX Build

Premium Member #21

Understood, thanks hokie.

Trashcan Man Member
    Could have PMed me about it but I'm not sure if that was before or after my removal of ATI editor took place.

I don't visit OCF as much anymore so I'm sure there's someone who will do a better job than me anyway.
    Member of the MOAR VOLTS™ club.