• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The humble frozenbyte bundle - pay what you want

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yet again, those evil open source people who hate paying for stuff and would never pay for anything given the chance have the highest average payment... In fact, despite already owning all these games, I'm buying them (at a price higher than the current average), because I support the anti-DRM and the don't-pay-for-it-if-it's-****ty model. If only the MAFIA and EActivision could figure those out...

Last edited:
Yet again, those evil open source people who hate paying for stuff and would never pay for anything given the chance have the highest average payment... In fact, despite already owning all these games, I'm buying them (at a price higher than the current average), because I support the anti-DRM and the don't-pay-for-it-if-it's-****ty model. If only the MAFIA and EActivision could figure those out...

ima cheap ***... what can i say.... the only reason i bought it was cus i could pay a penny for some cool games... n tbh i bought it before i knew what the games were about haha.

pluss the fact i can put it on my steam = WIN!

I purchased these too, and the money went to a good cause so I'm excited.
Trine is a blast thus far.

I bought the pack for a dollar. More of a small donation of a dollar to the company for doing a promotion such as this, than actually buying games, as I'll probably never play any of them.

I bought the pack for a dollar. More of a small donation of a dollar to the company for doing a promotion such as this, than actually buying games, as I'll probably never play any of them.

Probably only ends up being a couple of dozen cents after PayPal takes their cut, but still far better than the insulting pennies :)

Got it for $5, would have payed more except I already had Trine and I'm DLing it through Steam so I'm not wasting their bandwidth. Just Valves :D

ugh... so trine has ruined this day i had set out to study math... ok... no more trine, off to study math damnit.

Welcome to my world. Had a Business Law exam Monday, spent most of the weekend at a LAN. Got a 90, no idea where that came from. But, Trine will always be there, right?

Back