• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

F@H Hardware Sale Heads-Up (Not for Discussion)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for reuse is Radeon HD 7870 Gigabyte OC.
Non working in my opinion.
somewhat functional until amd graphics driver installed. issue as "Black Screen" as single gpu or OS error out in crossfire mismatch.
has been issued RMA before by myself
Was purchased used.
has working windforce stock cooler.

Shipping + $5.
Paypal upfront.

Message if Interested.

Up for reuse is Radeon HD 7870 Gigabyte OC.
Non working in my opinion.
somewhat functional until amd graphics driver installed. issue as "Black Screen" as single gpu or OS error out in crossfire mismatch.
has been issued RMA before by myself
Was purchased used.
has working windforce stock cooler.

Shipping + $5.
Paypal upfront.

Message if Interested.

YHPM

Any interest in some GTX 460 cards? I have three of them: two EVGA and one Palit. They all work and all are stock (no mods). The Palit has one broken fan blade but it turns and and cools fine with no noticeable vibration. If I recall PPD for these is fairly low - not sure it's worth the electricity cost to fold these. Let me know if interested and we'll work something out. Guessing the EVGA cars are worth $40 each. I'll do much better for somebody who wants to fold them.

I am selling Adak's 4P folding setup called Tanker. Unfortunately I've had some changes in life and I cannot afford to run it, mainly in the process of buying a house.

I am selling as a whole but I'm willing to part out with enough interest. I am hoping someone can have Tanker folding again so Adak's legacy lives on. I am reluctant to sell but I have to fold smart.

http://www.overclockers.com/forums/...tup-Willing-to-Part-Out?p=7993313#post7993313

I set the price at $450 as I am nor sure on the value of some components. Folding members get 20% off

Post updated to reflect new information on hardware value. My earlier estimates were way way off lol :p

Last edited:
No selling outside of the classifieds. Please see the rules for this thread. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Edited Posts. There is no selling outside of the classifieds Flash RZ. Please take a look at the first post in this thread. In order to post here, you must link to the corresponding thread in the Classifieds section which you do not have access to at this time. You can refer to the forum rules for details, but I believe its 30 days and you already have or are close to the post requirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back