• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bitcoin

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol xD

Did you try the stats page? It's pretty cool...has a column for daily xpm, total stash, coins got per block...
Just enter your xpm address in the main page. Coins per day calculation works well only if you mine for 24hs straight.

lol xD

Did you try the stats page? It's pretty cool...has a column for daily xpm, total stash, coins got per block...
Just enter your xpm address in the main page. Coins per day calculation works well only if you mine for 24hs straight.

i did. and its bookmarked.

You can't mine ftc on cpu...not profitably.

i didnt ask anything about that. im asking about value here.

isn't feathercoin a gpu coin?

yes FTC is on gpu. currently, my cpu is mining but not my gpu. sometimes the gpu mines at multipool but thats it.

im really trying to hang in there with this bitcoin mining but i just feel like i cant move on. and all the tech i have will be outdated for mining soon.

its also consuming too much time seeing how i have to do constant research.

Just pick something and stick with it. You make nothing if you aren't mining. If you find something else that looks good, then try it out for a few weeks. Either stick with that or change back. I am back mining litecoins and xpm on one machine only. I sell a bit but save most of it. I don't mine for immediate profit. I think it is more of a longterm investment.

Just pick something and stick with it. You make nothing if you aren't mining. If you find something else that looks good, then try it out for a few weeks. Either stick with that or change back. I am back mining litecoins and xpm on one machine only. I sell a bit but save most of it. I don't mine for immediate profit. I think it is more of a longterm investment.

Both are valid approaches and work...I suggest mining at middlecoin.com or here: http://cryptoex.zapto.org/index.php

probly cause no one has the server
and the know how
and the internet
a pool is a lot of work to get running

He could keep the pool fees as a payment, but not a bitcoin pool...We need a cryptoswitching pool like middlecoin, one that switches between coins found at mcxnow.com :p
That would be cool, using cryptsy gives me the chills, they got hacked recently and people had access to passwords. I've met a lot of people with hacked skype, and random accounts (they use the same password for everything DUH)

im not very educated on the process of starting a pool server or anything, would it be possible to do the entire project via P2P to include the actual "server"

up to 5 xpm now. so thats about 1.60usd.

hope value keeps rising. not gonna make the same mistake like i did with bitcoin and litecoin.

On that beeeeer pool I am averaging about 10 xpm per week with a stock 2500k that is also running a couple GPU miners too.

On that beeeeer pool I am averaging about 10 xpm per week with a stock 2500k that is also running a couple GPU miners too.

Ant it will get better soon, we had a healthy influx of miners now...big guys that got fed up with ypool.
The payment system is being overhauled to be fair and don't hurt the small miner with a special algorithm. It's looking really good.

I spoke to the guy who made one of the optimized primecoin pool miners for ypool, rdebourbon and he mentioned he's working on the gpu miner source code, to do a port of his own. So we should see some progress in a few weeks.
I'm not selling my primecoins btw, they will only rise after the gpu miner is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back