• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bitcoin

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't "find" shares... They are calculated and submitted. Each share is the possible "key" to unlock the encryption on a block.

"Finding a block" means that one of your shares was the correct key for that block.

The reason your accept rate on middlecoin is slow vs other pools is because they don't have VARDIFF and they have it locked to 512. This is to reduce their server load. So everyone submits less shares, but each share is worth more and it evens out over time.

afaik, what he say, it be true, thats sorta why PPS pays fair to everyone, no matter really how many shares you can process, you get paid for the ones you do process at an equal rate with everyone else who mined on that particular block, split per share of course
if a block had say 1000 shares and you did 100 and i did 900, youd get 10% and me 90% of the block reward coin, minus pool fee that is

my sleepy 2cents

Who knows mate? I have 70k saved...just in case. Still mining and exchanging for btc as I go too.

Look:

LflQq4M.jpg

is that what your getting? show me the config, the screen, and the geforce 780ti with your name on it (written on paper and attached to each of them).

i will buy a 780ti instead of the amd radeon 290x if you post these three.

i have 60k doge coin lol. read somewhere that doge coin is going to land on the moon btw in a few days. can anyone confirm this?

I haven't really heard anything positive about doge, except that it is popular due to being linked with the meme. It seems to me that it is more of a joke to most people that are serious about crypto currencies and investing in it. I read somewhere that it is very susceptible to massive block chain bloat. It seems to me that it is also inflationary where each will become less valuable because so many are mined. There are more doge than bitcoin and it is only a few weeks old. I autotraded it only and would not hold it, but it may stick around just because of the popularity with those that link it with the meme -- who knows if that will keep it popular longer term.....?

dog is short, question is how long short, i just need it at 200satoshis, then im out

is that what your getting? show me the config, the screen, and the geforce 780ti with your name on it (written on paper and attached to each of them).

i will buy a 780ti instead of the amd radeon 290x if you post these three.

Why? the 290X is a better card...

Last edited:
Is doge still in the toilet? I'm afraid to check lol :p

XPM's been hanging out at 0.0034, I hope it rises soon...

780ti is expensive...but a heavily oced 780 might be able to go past 600 anyway :p

I want one for my gaming rig, to avoid being tempted to mine xD Gonna be hard if cudaminer keeps improving like that.

Maxwell cards might best radeons if nvidia keeps up.

I mentioned in my previous post that doge had more coins already mined than bitcoin. I made a mistake, I missed a comma. There are actually more than 1000x more dogecoins than bitcoins.
This is from the crypto marketcap site.

Has anyone bought anything from bitcoinstore.com? I need a 4770k for a new system but, some of those GPU's are very tempting. :D

I've been waiting for BTC to rise so that I can risk less BTC... lol want that 290X so bad!

Well, I am all in EAC for a couple of weeks.

Time to mine quite a bit while it's still easy to mine.

This coin looks promising.

It's just your run of the mill shietcoin man...premine it and dump it. Maybe hold some just in case, like all other alts.

Well, you actually exchange 10000 EAC for 0.03 to 0.05BTC...

Edit: I mined 50k in 24 hours=>0.2BTC=>6LTC: 4 times what I would do mining straight LTC

I'm mining EAC until it hits a legitimate exchange. Hopefully that takes a week or so to give me time to mine a bunch of it. My meager 1.7MH/s can only pull about 9-10,000 per day. I have about 12k mined so far.

No one "knows" what it's worth until it hits an exchange and people start trading it more commonly. I'm hoping that I can dump it all when it starts to get big and have it be worth the time away from the profitability pools.

On the profit pools, I'll make about .02-.03BTC/day, hopefully this will end up equalling out to be more than that.

Well, you actually exchange 10000 EAC for 0.03 to 0.05BTC...

Edit: I mined 50k in 24 hours=>0.2BTC=>6LTC: 4 times what I would do mining straight LTC

1. What MH/s do you have to get 50k in 24hrs? Was that yesterday to today?
2. What pool were you on? Or was it solo mined?
3. Where did you sell 50k for .2 BTC? Private sale?

Does anyone know why my Protoshares wallet and my Primecoin wallet are both saying "No block source available" and they won't sync?

I just downloaded both and opened them for the first time today.

EDIT: It also says I have no connections to the ProtoShares Network....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back