• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bitcoin

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just tried my 550 ti in my modded pcix 1x slot, and it does not work. I just get beep codes that indicate bad video card.....

I've read that I may have to short 2 pins on the pcix 1x slot to get it working, should I try it?
Here's the link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=36061.0

I might have figured it out: See my explanation here

Looks like MSI cheaped out on the 550ti... :shrug:

Last edited:
oh man ... me and moho will commit harakiri now :( thats 5 times the price we sold at ..

F.. ! EAC through the roof: 0.00001 BTC!

Ohh! I thought you sold 12K EAC for 0.895 BTC/EAC!

I was like: :drool: :shock:

Welp, gotta put my rig back into action! Mining away! :comp:

EDIT: YE-HAW! GFX card is finally in Canada! It's going through customs now :D

seppuku1.jpg

whyy oh whyyy.....

just moved a rig over and organized my blue beast rig. hmmm.. thats a good name, blue beast hahahaa. :)

Attachments

• 2013-12-29 22.53.43.jpg
    2013-12-29 22.53.43.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 124
  • 2013-12-29 22.53.35.jpg
    2013-12-29 22.53.35.jpg
    932.4 KB · Views: 103
You have all those cards dumping heat on you when you work there? xD

You are needing a proper cooling solution mate...try directed airflow, and some way of ducting, to get the heat out of the room.
Reduces AC costs by a big margin.

You have all those cards dumping heat on you when you work there? xD

You are needing a proper cooling solution mate...try directed airflow, and some way of ducting, to get the heat out of the room.
Reduces AC costs by a big margin.

....its ~30°F here. its very nice hahaha

when summer comes back around, ill probably have a duct ready. was planning on doing it but it got cold and didnt need to.

EAC, such a crapcoin...It's really sucky xD but well.

Did you guys read protoshares info? Really interesting.

Well, it made me 1btc in 4 days of mining with 4.5MH/s. And I still have 100k saved for later if value keep on rising.

EAC, such a crapcoin...It's really sucky xD but well.

Did you guys read protoshares info? Really interesting.

A few days ago I read about it....
Something to consider, but it's still a large unknown to me.

Oh, since I built my own case, my 550 ti is running 10 C cooler, which mean I overclocked it even more!

1070Mhz core 2320Mhz memory which nets me 100Kh/s!! Yay :D

Holy hell thats one big setup going on there!

I am still waiting for DHL to show up with my AsRock H61 Pro BTC!!! Got 3x 6970's 1x 5870 and 1x 6870.. But can only use 3 cards with current motherboard! Pissing me off, cos its been running 24hours now, rock solid!

OMG EAC difficulty sure went up, but its fluctuating alot, hope to see it back to 30s or my solo has no chance and btw pool mining EAC sux, Im on poolerino now, which is like the biggest EAC pool and its still sooooooo slow, like 50coin/hr @ 620khs :(

anyone still mining on hashco ? i see they mine EAC and LOT now, pretty nice, but I see lots of REDs in the stats too
sadly cant guess what middlecoin is mining :(

just moved a rig over and organized my blue beast rig. hmmm.. thats a good name, blue beast hahahaa. :)

I'm sorry, how much does this cost to run???? :shock:

If you hear someone in your garage or where ever you keep that thing, it's just me, ignore it, I'll take good care of your Blue Beast. :p

anyone still mining on hashco ? i see they mine EAC and LOT now, pretty nice, but I see lots of REDs in the stats too

I made the 0.001 7 day payout barrier @ middlecoin.
I'm done with them, far to hard to even break even on my 550ti :(

Back to LTC @ give-me-coins.

I am mining there, but i have also complained about so much red, lack of stastics and so on, they are having issues, and they are working to fix em, the hacker that got in kinda showed em theres holes to fill.

He stole over 40bitcoins, and someone tracked him to have stolen another 24. On top of that hes in North America, so start the witch hunt!

I am mining there, but i have also complained about so much red, lack of stastics and so on, they are having issues, and they are working to fix em, the hacker that got in kinda showed em theres holes to fill.

He stole over 40bitcoins, and someone tracked him to have stolen another 24. On top of that hes in North America, so start the witch hunt!

BURN HIM!!!!!! :p
j/k Hope he gets caught though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back